GLIIFCA 2015 Conference • •
Welcome to GLIIFCA 2015 annual meeting conference site!
The 2015 meeting of the Great Lakes International Imaging and Flow Cytometry Association will take place in Buffalo Niagara Conference Center, in Buffalo, NY, from September 25 to September 27, 2015 We thank our generous sponsors for making this happen! We are also grateful to all the 2014 sponsors, who contributed to the success of our previous meeting in Oconomowoc, WI.
The GLIIFCA conference provides a great opportunity for the Great Lakes region cytometry professionals to come together and discuss innovations and recent research findings in the fields of image and flow cytometry. As always, we will have an outstanding group of speakers, including not only established senior researchers, but also young investigators passionate about cytometry. And, of course, there is the famous GLIIFCA party...
2015 GLIIFCA scientific themes will include...
- Innovations in imaging and image cytometry
- Innovations in flow cytometry hardware
- Microfudics and fluidic sorting
- Cancer stem cells and tumor microenvironment
2015 GLIIFCA speakers
- Jessica P. Houston, New Mexico State University
- Lawrence S. Lamb, UAB School of Medicine
- J. Joseph Melenhorst, University of Pennsylvania
- Samuel J. Pirruccello, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- O. Joe Trask, The Hamner Institute
- David Wald, Case Western Reserve University
- Simon C. Watkins, University of Pittsburgh and others.
The opening Wine and Cheese Reception starts at 5:30 PM on Friday, September 25. See you all in Buffalo!Follow @gliifca
We encourage all the core managers to participate in GLIIFCA Core Facility Managers' Workshop, which will take place on Friday, September 25h, from 12 Noon to 5 PM.
Page updated on 2015-04-22 14:02:45 -0400