GLIIFCA 2017 Conference • •
Welcome to GLIIFCA 2017 Annual Meeting Conference Site!
The 2017 meeting of the Great Lakes International Imaging and Flow Cytometry Association will take place in Madison Marriott West Hotel in Middleton, WI, from September 22 to September 24, 2017.
Please use the link above to reserve your hotel room ASAP! The discounted room reservation is available till August 22, 2017.
The 2017 GLIIFCA speakers line-up includes:
- Mike Loken, HematoLogics, Inc.
- Josef Spidlen, FlowJo LLC
- Nima Aghaeepour, Stanford University
- Michał Bonar, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- John (Chip) Tilton, Center for Proteomics and Bioinformatics, Case Western Reserve University
- Heather Gibson, Wayne State University
- Jason Muhitch, Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Carleton and Sigrid Stewart Lecture Keynote Speaker: Dr. Howard M. Shapiro
Dr. Howard M. Shapiro, M.D is a Lecturer on Pathology at Harvard Medical School, a Visiting Scientist, Rosenstiel Basic Medical Sciences Research Center at Brandeis University and a Research Associate in Medicine and Pathology at Beth Israel Hospital. Dr. Shapiro is a recognized pioneer in the fields of pathology and cytometry. Dr. Shapiro has published innumerable papers in the fields of cytometry and oncology, as well as the seminal "Practical Flow Cytometry" book. He holds a B.A. from Harvard College and an M.D. from New York University School of Medicine.
The complete conference program will be available soon.
The registration page is open!
Join our growin list of sponsors of the 2017 meeting!
Page updated on 2017-08-12 18:50:56 -0400