GLIIFCA 2016 Conference • •
Welcome to GLIIFCA 2016 Annual Meeting Conference Site!
The 2016 meeting of the Great Lakes International Imaging and Flow Cytometry Association will take place in Detroit Marriott Hotel in Troy, MI, from September 16 to September 18, 2016.
We are also grateful to all the 2015 sponsors, who contributed to the success of our previous meeting in Buffao, NY.Follow @gliifca
2016 GLIIFCA speakers
2016 GLIIFCA speakers include:
- Indrajit Sinha, Acenzia Inc. and University of Windsor, ON, Canada
- Frank Schildberg, Harvard University, Boston, MA
- John Nolan, Scintillon Institute, San Diego, CA
- Maurice O'Gorman, Children's Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- Tristan Maerz, Beaumont Health System, Royal Oak, MI
- Keith Shults, incellDx, Inc., Menlo Park, CA
- Joanne Lannigan, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA
- Brian Grimberg, Case Western University, Cleveland, OH
- Maurice R.G. O’Gorman, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles & Keck School of Medicine, USC, Los Angeles, CA and others (see the full program here).
The opening Wine and Cheese Reception starts at 5:30 PM on Friday, September 16. See you all in Troy!
We encourage all the core managers to participate in GLIIFCA Core Facility Managers' Workshop, which will take place on Friday, September 16h, from 12 Noon to 5 PM.
Page updated on 2016-06-20 19:56:55 -0400