Meeting general information • •
Conference Registration Desk
- The registration desk is located at the Madison Marriott West Lobby:
- Friday, Sep. 22 – 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Saturday, Sep. 23 – 8:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Sunday, Sep. 24 – 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- The conference registration fee includes all coffee breaks, the Friday Opening Reception, Saturday breakfast, lunch, Wine & Cheese reception, banquet, and also Sunday breakfast.
- Posters set up: Friday, September 22 after 12:00 pm in SALON ABCDE
- Numbers on posters correspond to poster abstract order in the program
- Poster board size = 3 ft. wide and 4 ft. high
- Please mount one poster on each side of a poster board using the provided VELCRO only
- Poster viewing: from Friday 6:30 pm to Sunday 10:30 am
- Poster presentation and judging: Saturday 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Scheduled vendors will have booths in the Exhibit/Poster area (SALON ABCDE)
- Please Note: Booth set-up for SALON ABCDE starting at noon on Sept. 22 with formal opening of SALON ABCDE at 6:00 pm. Break down starting at 11:30 am on Sunday, Sept. 24
- All activities other than the Core Managers’ Workshops (GENEVA), Plenary Sessions (SALON FGH), Roundtable Luncheon (MIDDLETON, LACROSSE, MILWAUKEE, GREEN BAY, and MADISON BOARD ROOM), Steering Committee Meeting (GREEN BAY, MILWAUKEE, and LACROSSE)and Banquet (WISCONSIN, MENDOTA, and GENEVA) will be located in the Exhibit/Poster area (SALON ABCDE)
- Please frequent the vendor booths, and show your appreciation for the generous financial support provided by the vendors who substantially help “pay the freight” for this meeting
Location Of All Oral Presentations (Sat/Sun): SALON FGH
Free continental breakfast will be provided for all the registrants in the Exhibit/Poster area (SALON ABCDE) on Saturday from 7:00 am to 8:00 am, and on Sunday from 7:45 am to 8:45 am.
- The refreshments will be served in SALON ABCDE:
- Friday – 2:45 pm to 3:00 pm (Core Managers’ Meeting; GENEVA)
- Saturday – 9:45 am to 10:15 am, and 3:45 pm to 4:15 pm
- Sunday – 10:30 am to 11:00 am
Industrial Science Symposium
- Industrial Science Symposium presentations: 6:30 pm to 8:45 pm, SALON FGH.
- 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm, SALON ABCDE
- Use 3 drink tickets for wine and beer (drink tickets can be used at either the Friday Reception, Saturday Happy Hour, or the Saturday Banquet)
- Any unused drink tickets can be donated to the Common GLIIFCA Drink Pool at the Opening Reception
Saturday Luncheon Roundtables (11:45 am to 1:30 pm)
- Free lunch; roast beef, turkey, or veggie wraps in MIDDLETON (Tables 1-3), LACROSSE (Tables 4-6), MILWAUKEE (Tables 7-9); GREEN BAY (Tables 10-12); MADISON BOARD ROOM (for non-participants).
- Pick up boxed lunch (roast beef, turkey, or veggie wrap; plus fruit, chips, and cookie) and soft drink served in each room - and then move to selected roundtable labeled with the title of discussion topic. The attendance at each table is determined from the sign-up sheet at GLIIFCA registration desk and is limited to 10 registrants per table.
Saturday Wine & Cheese Happy Hour
- 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm in the Exhibit/Poster area (SALON ABCDE) with cheese trays (you can use your drink tickets).
GLIIFCA Banquet (Theme: Doctor Who)
- Free to registrants and paid guests
- Commences at 8:00 pm (WISCONSIN, MENDOTA, and GENEVA)
- Numerous food stations (salads, entrées, side dishes, and desserts) provided to minimize waiting time
- Full service bar available for drinks (use drink tickets or pay cash)
- DJ with dance music 9:00 pm – 11:45 pm; requests encouraged (get up and have fun!)
- Any unused drink tickets can be donated to the Common GLIIFCA Drink Pool at the GLIIFCA Banquet
Page updated on 2017-09-21 23:20:04 -0400